Sedona Day Bike Tours
Sedona mountain biking has arrived. Stretching out under the tall red rock cliff amphitheatre of the Mogollon Rim, the Sedona mountain bike trail system is one of the most extensive, best-connected and just darn fun trail systems anywhere. There are Sedona mountain bike trails for every type of rider and you’ll never find yourself without a view of the gorgeous red rock landscape. We provide daily Sedona mountain bike tours throughout the entire year for every skill level: from the first time beginner to even the most advanced and experienced mountain biker.
How It Works and What to Expect
- All of our Sedona mountain bike tours are private – we do not combine you with other groups. The pricing you see here scales based on the size of your private group
- We offer both Half and Full day tours. Half Day is 2-2.5 hours long. Full Day is 3+ hours or as we say, “ride till you’re happy”.
- We ask that you book your tour online through this page by following the Book Now buttons on the right side of the page
- As you book your trip you can also add rental bikes during checkout if needed. Bike prices are on this page
- Once we receive your reservation we will assign a guide to your tour. He or she will then be in contact to assess the following: your schedule, your riding ability and fitness level, what time to meet up and how to get prepared
We are based inside Thunder Mountain Bikes in Sedona (map below). Thunder Mountain Bikes offers an amazing selection of rental bikes from a basic hard tail to a premium full-suspension. If you are staying in Sedona and don’t have transportation we can also pick you up at your hotel. Whatever it takes to get you out on an unforgettable Sedona mountain bike tour!
Operating under special use permit with Coconino National Forest, Red Rock Ranger District.