The high desert riding in Fruita, CO and neighboring Grand Junction, CO is some of the best you’ll find anywhere. From the world-class singletrack suspended over the Colorado River in the Kokopelli trail system, to the buttery-smooth trails of the 18 Road system under the watch of the beautiful Bookcliffs, to the locally known “Lunch Loops” system in Grand Junction where the shadow of the Colorado National Monument looms. There’s something for everyone – from beginners to seasoned advanced riders.
How It Works and What to Expect
- All of our Fruita & Grand Junction mountain bike tours are private – we do not combine you or your group with other groups. The pricing you see here scales based on the size of your private group.
- We offer both Half and Full Day mountain bike tours. Half Day is approximately 2-2.5 hours. Full Day is 3+ hours or as we say, “ride til you’re happy”.
- We ask that you reserve your tour online here following the Book Now buttons on the right hand side of this page.
- As you book your trip you can also reserve a rental bike during the checkout process. Rental bike prices are also on this page to the right.
- Once we receive your reservation we will assign a guide to your tour. He or she will be in contact before your tour to customize the day for you: assess your skill and fitness level, decide on a start time that works for you and generally just get you prepared for a great day of riding with us.
- Tours operated in conjunction with Boneshaker Adventures, LLC.