- 5 Riding Days and 4 Nights Supported Camping
- Mostly red rock singletrack with short sections of pavement
- This tour is appropriate for Intermediate riders
- Base Camp: Chavez Crossing CG
- Cost: $1075
- Custom Dates available for groups 5 riders or more
Sedona, Arizona is at the very heart of the term, “Red Rock Country”. This picturesque city is surrounded by red-rock monoliths named Coffeepot, Cathedral and Thunder Mountain. At the north end of the city is the stunning Oak Creek Canyon, a breathtaking chasm that is wildly wonderful. Fortunately for us mountain bikers it is also surrounded by some of the best singletrack riding in the western United States!!!
Over 5 days we’ll tour this legendary singletrack and camp right in the heart of Sedona. Evenings will be spent next to a fire with the sun emblazoning the red rock cliffs in an amazing bright glow.
Receive Full Itinerary
Skirting the edge of Munds Mountain Wilderness we start out on the Broken Arrow Trail and begin our amazing week of red rock country riding! The riding on Broken Arrow rolls gently up and down as we pass Devils Dining Room and the Twin Buttes…
Today starts with a slow spin up Schnebly Hill Rd through Bear Wallow Canyon. The views in every direction are simply breathtaking here. At the top of the climb we’ll join the Munds Wagon Trail for a great creek side descent…
As always, we try to schedule an easier ride midweek to allow everyone a bit of recovery. Today we’ll be riding the Airport Trails…
For our final 2 days we’ll ride from West Sedona on trails furthest from civilization. Day 4 is a lollipop loop that begins with a pleasant climb up the Girdner Trail in and out of washes and contouring below mesa formations…
Our final day heads out again from the West Sedona area, but this time from the Fay Canyon trailhead. We start on the Cockscomb Trail, a very fun bit of trail, and then rejoin a section of Dawa Trail we rode the prior day…in the opposite direction…
What’s Included in My Trip?
- Supported Camping Monday night to Friday morning
- All meals Monday lunch to Friday lunch
- (2) Expert Guides
- All transportation from Monday morning to Friday afternoon – including pickup and drop-off in Sedona, AZ
- Alcoholic Beverages – we can haul and keep them cold though!
- Lodging and transportation before and after the tour
- Weather Control – Mother Nature has a mind of her own
- Bikes – we can rent you a full-suspension bike for the week